WHAT YOU WANT:
- A nice looking website
- To communicate who you are, what you deliver and why your work matters
- It to be easy to understand what you’re about and easy to navigate your services
WHAT YOU GET:
- Easy process – We start by getting clear on what you need
- Easy relationship – I’m accessible and well versed in non-technical communication :)
- A finished new website – That makes use of the most current technology and reflects what’s important to you
- Training – If you need or wish to maintain and update the site, I will provide training
WHY WORK WITH ME?
THE SHORT ANSWER?
Through education and interest over the past 15 years I now bring:
Technical Skills + Business Understanding + Dedication to Great Communication = POWERFUL, PURPOSEFUL WEBSITES.
THE LONGER ANSWER?
Starting off as an “early nerd” I spent all my savings on a computer around age 12. (Who knows what I was doing on the computer, it didn’t even have Windows, but my mom tells me she heard me on the keyboard every night (*tap-tap-tap*)).
I soon discovered graphic design and webpages. The *tap-tap-tap* sounds and late evenings came to represent constant learning, exploring and creation of webpages.
Curious and with an exploring mindset I discovered that you could make money online, and I started making money from my webpages and importing and selling goods from USA and China.
The tech lover and entrepreneur in me thrived as I made a healthy allowance online throughout my studies.
Alongside these passions grew a love for self development and communication. I started using communication consciously to deliver my message clearly and effectively – both online and offline.
My passions led me to complete a Bachelor in Information Technology in Norway, a Masters degree in Business Entrepreneurship in Australia and a Certified Coaching degree in Canada.
These interests has been a red thread in my explorations and travels, and now they’re coming together to serve you in our collaboration to make you a great webpage.
COULD WE BE A GOOD MATCH?
Say hi and let’s find out. I’ll get in touch and we’ll have an informal chat about where you’re at and what you need.